Football Time - Ususally 2.5 hours a day

I haven't included time at football practice/games, etc. However, I do feel that this is an extention of my ministry.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday, March 26

8:15  In Office; checked emails; updated yesterday's "time" blog; met with Aaron (summer youth group); phone call with paul; phone call with Lynn Leitzel; Wed. prep; Money for Hungary; phone call with Onie; added kid's texts to my phone; texted kids; phone tree message

11:00 My Time

12:15  Back in office; Answered a Hungary email; answered SMS messages; Met with Aaron (future of youth); answered Diane's questions about ATT bill; Wed prep; downloaded/printed info for youth leaders about training seminar April 22;

3:15  My Time

4:45  Wed. prep; Youth Group; Cafe cleanup

9:30  Home

No comments: